Stats Canada released the 2016 Census on February 8th, 2017. Not only did the City of Warman grow by 3916 since the 2011 census but the city is rated as the #1 fastest growing municipality for a subdivision of at least 5000 inhabitants. Great news for our city! To review the 2016 Census findings, please click HERE.
The WMBEXA (Warman & Martensville Chambers of Commerce Business Excellence Awards) is not only the premier event in the Chamber’s busy event schedule, if you are a business owner, it is also one of the MUST attend events in the region. It is a time for businesses to come together and celebrate business excellence. Attended by nearly 350 of the most respected and recognized business leaders from every industry and size, you will not want to miss this event.
Why should you attend?
- Be inspired by and join in the celebration with award recipients and finalists
- Great opportunity to reward your staff with a night out at this glamorous event consisting of cocktail reception, excellent cuisine and of course, the announcement of the 2017 WMBEXA recipients
- Support and celebrate businesses achievements
- It’s a unique opportunity to network, make new connections and promote your business to 350 likeminded and passionate business and community leaders
- It’s an excellent platform to promote business excellence and shine a light on the many new and innovative businesses operating out of sight. A great way to enable smaller enterprises to gain the recognition and exposure to grow
This was a sold out event last year so don’t miss out on the 2017 WMBEXA Gala. Purchase your tickets today!
This is a night to shine! So it is a Black Tie Encouraged event. (Black Tie Encouraged = We encourage all men to be in a suit with a bow tie or business formal. We encourage all women to glam up, whether it be a long gown/skirt or a blingy cocktail dress.)